Beautiful! I really like your composition and the bright/dark contrast of the room. The only thing I am wondering is if you upped the contrast (or the blacks) would it make her eyes (and face) pop more?
This is a great shot!
This is beautiful Chelsea! Great use of natural light!
Lovely, I must say again I love your work.. May I ask what camera you shoot with? Im upgrading in a couple weeks and asking many people lol
Beautiful! I really like your composition and the bright/dark contrast of the room. The only thing I am wondering is if you upped the contrast (or the blacks) would it make her eyes (and face) pop more?
ReplyDeleteThis is a great shot!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful Chelsea! Great use of natural light!
ReplyDeleteLovely, I must say again I love your work.. May I ask what camera you shoot with? Im upgrading in a couple weeks and asking many people lol
ReplyDelete