This is a gorgeous photo! I love the color and composition. I can't believe how old Rocky (and Jupiter) are getting. Jupiter has that same gray around his mouth.
This is so cute, I really like that little front paw sticking out, right in the lower third!!!! ;)
Rocky... looking 'seasoned'. Can't believe how long you've had him!
Awww...Rocky! Your Bud and first "baby"! Love him!
So cute. Have been trying to get one like this of my dog, just haven't gotten one this good yet! :)
This is a gorgeous photo! I love the color and composition. I can't believe how old Rocky (and Jupiter) are getting. Jupiter has that same gray around his mouth.
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute, I really like that little front paw sticking out, right in the lower third!!!! ;)
ReplyDeleteRocky... looking 'seasoned'. Can't believe how long you've had him!
ReplyDeleteAwww...Rocky! Your Bud and first "baby"! Love him!
ReplyDeleteSo cute. Have been trying to get one like this of my dog, just haven't gotten one this good yet! :)
ReplyDelete