What lens are you using?
50mm f1.4. It's practically the only one I use now! ;)
Love this picture!! Great capture!
Such sweet feet. I love feet shots and I love naptime. Although we don't have that much anymore in this house anymore with the big girl. ;)
Love this one. Excited to follow you this year! I'm starting my 365 as well. (Though everyone I click on has such amazing shots already! I have so much to learn. :) I will have to attempt a shot like this soon.
Sweet feet wrapped in pretty colors! Lovely image and yes I love nap time! ;)
What lens are you using?
ReplyDelete50mm f1.4. It's practically the only one I use now! ;)
ReplyDeleteLove this picture!! Great capture!
ReplyDeleteSuch sweet feet. I love feet shots and I love naptime. Although we don't have that much anymore in this house anymore with the big girl. ;)
ReplyDeleteLove this one. Excited to follow you this year! I'm starting my 365 as well. (Though everyone I click on has such amazing shots already! I have so much to learn. :) I will have to attempt a shot like this soon.
ReplyDeleteSweet feet wrapped in pretty colors! Lovely image and yes I love nap time! ;)
ReplyDelete