Beautiful blue eyes! We both vote for the pic in color.She's a cutie!!Love, Uncle Stan & Aunt Karen
I like the color pic too cuz it shows her rosy little cheeks! Love, Nana
I agree... I like the color pic because of her rosy red cheeks!
I agree...I like the color pic. Beautiful!
COLOR! Love her hair =)
Im a lover of black and white!! The dramatic lighting in this image is perfect for it!! Absolutely gorgeous
Beautiful blue eyes! We both vote for the pic in color.
ReplyDeleteShe's a cutie!!
Love, Uncle Stan & Aunt Karen
I like the color pic too cuz it shows her rosy little cheeks! Love, Nana
ReplyDeleteI agree... I like the color pic because of her rosy red cheeks!
ReplyDeleteI agree...I like the color pic. Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteCOLOR! Love her hair =)
ReplyDeleteIm a lover of black and white!! The dramatic lighting in this image is perfect for it!! Absolutely gorgeous
ReplyDelete