Yay! Do more! Do more! I <3 this.
Beautiful photo of you two!! I love the composition with the window backlighting!
Wow! I LOVE it! Beautiful pose!
This is so beautiful! Amazing lighting too, the shot warms my heart! <3
So pretty! Love it! Did you use a tripod? I've been meaning to try and get myself into more with the boys. What an awesome shot. :)
This is a fantastic shot!! I can feel the love!! Great lighting!
Gorgeous shot! Love backlit photos like this.
Wow so beautiful!! I really love this.. There's a lot of emotion in this image :) nice work
Yay! Do more! Do more! I <3 this.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo of you two!! I love the composition with the window backlighting!
ReplyDeleteWow! I LOVE it! Beautiful pose!
ReplyDeleteThis is so beautiful! Amazing lighting too, the shot warms my heart! <3
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! Love it! Did you use a tripod? I've been meaning to try and get myself into more with the boys. What an awesome shot. :)
ReplyDeleteThis is a fantastic shot!! I can feel the love!! Great lighting!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous shot! Love backlit photos like this.
ReplyDeleteWow so beautiful!! I really love this.. There's a lot of emotion in this image :) nice work
ReplyDelete