I like the crop, composition, colors, and how SDOF puts your attention on subject. I love learning how a proper crop can allow you to isolate the thing you want among the busy/drama of the real life event. Like, you know there are people and stuff everywhere, but here your shot is clear and clean, with SDOF as cherry on top.
Nice composition!! Great colors as well! I love how you know the gender of the baby from a bag!!! :o)
ReplyDeleteI love the colors in this!! Such a great way to reveal the gender :) great shot
ReplyDeleteI like the crop, composition, colors, and how SDOF puts your attention on subject. I love learning how a proper crop can allow you to isolate the thing you want among the busy/drama of the real life event. Like, you know there are people and stuff everywhere, but here your shot is clear and clean, with SDOF as cherry on top.
ReplyDelete