Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Cake Day!!

63/365

7 comments:

  1. Ah! What a great face! Love how two are staring at the cake and one is super excited to dig in! Great shot. :) Ha, I never have one where I love both boys' expressions. This is a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great lighting! You really captured emotion so well in this photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhh Sis--you are one proud Nana! And I can tell that you're biting that lip to try and keep from crying!!! I know you are loving every second of your time spent with them!!! Enjoy and hugs & kisses to all!!!! Love y'all!
    Karen :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful shot!!! From both a photography and personal point-of-view, this photo is perfect! I love everyone's faces here! Also, I tried posting this via my phone several times (which just kept crashing), and now I can't remember if I ever did post it for real (sorry if this is a repeat, my baby brain is really bad right now!), but I think Norah looks just like Maya (especially here). Even their facial expressions are the same! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this!! A beautiful moment captured perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete