So adorable! I love the perfect focus on her left foot. And the composition catching that adorable phase where they sit up like little monkeys holding their feet. ;-)
Love that quilt! The picture is beautiful, too. Wanna come to StL and photograph my fam?
As always, I'm a sucker for feet pictures. This is adorable!!
I love baby feet!!! So cute
Love feet! Its also so adorable when they find their feet and don't stop playing with them...Love how you captured her tight grip on them!
So adorable! I love the perfect focus on her left foot. And the composition catching that adorable phase where they sit up like little monkeys holding their feet. ;-)
ReplyDeleteLove that quilt! The picture is beautiful, too. Wanna come to StL and photograph my fam?
ReplyDeleteAs always, I'm a sucker for feet pictures. This is adorable!!
ReplyDeleteI love baby feet!!! So cute
ReplyDeleteLove feet! Its also so adorable when they find their feet and don't stop playing with them...Love how you captured her tight grip on them!
ReplyDelete