Chickens or Hens? I love fresh eggs!
Yes ma'am, all are hens (at least we're 95% sure) ;)
WOH!? What about all of that poop!?!?!
awesome fertilizer for the garden! ;)
This is awesome! I wish we could have chickens, but the City of Houston does not agree!
Yes! Please keep us posted on how they grow, what you keep them in, etc! Our yard is huge, and we've talked about getting chickens...maybe you will make us brave enough! :) Super cute. Need to see pictures of the girls holding them!! :)
How adorable! I agree...keep us posted on their growth. What a neat thing to do with your kids!
Chickens or Hens? I love fresh eggs!
ReplyDeleteYes ma'am, all are hens (at least we're 95% sure) ;)
DeleteWOH!? What about all of that poop!?!?!
ReplyDeleteawesome fertilizer for the garden! ;)
DeleteThis is awesome! I wish we could have chickens, but the City of Houston does not agree!
ReplyDeleteYes! Please keep us posted on how they grow, what you keep them in, etc! Our yard is huge, and we've talked about getting chickens...maybe you will make us brave enough! :) Super cute. Need to see pictures of the girls holding them!! :)
ReplyDeleteHow adorable! I agree...keep us posted on their growth. What a neat thing to do with your kids!
ReplyDelete