They sure are!! I love all the ones you posted on facebook!
Love these shots of the girls on the tracks! They are so adorable! I love how you can see their relationship in the pictures you capture.
I love these...such a fun memory. Doesn't everyone want pictures on railroad tracks?? I know I do! :)
Love this precious moment you captured of your girls and the railroad tracks adds so much to the image. Beautiful job!
They sure are!! I love all the ones you posted on facebook!
ReplyDeleteLove these shots of the girls on the tracks! They are so adorable! I love how you can see their relationship in the pictures you capture.
ReplyDeleteI love these...such a fun memory. Doesn't everyone want pictures on railroad tracks?? I know I do! :)
ReplyDeleteLove this precious moment you captured of your girls and the railroad tracks adds so much to the image. Beautiful job!
ReplyDelete