Beautiful photo of the Salinas ladies!! Nice to see you in a pic for Mother's Day! I really need to get one of me with my girls one of these days.And love the background...is that your headboard? If so, beautiful!
Oh, and Happy Mother's Day!
Thanks, same to you! Yes, it is our headboard...makes for a nice backdrop here and there! ;)
LOVE this pic! And yes it IS nice to see you in a picture with the girls on Mother's Day! Also love the headboard ~ you did a great job making it! ;)
Happy Mother's Day!! Glad you got in front of the camera! I agree nice backdrop. 😊
Beautiful photo of the Salinas ladies!! Nice to see you in a pic for Mother's Day! I really need to get one of me with my girls one of these days.
ReplyDeleteAnd love the background...is that your headboard? If so, beautiful!
Oh, and Happy Mother's Day!
DeleteThanks, same to you! Yes, it is our headboard...makes for a nice backdrop here and there! ;)
DeleteLOVE this pic! And yes it IS nice to see you in a picture with the girls on Mother's Day! Also love the headboard ~ you did a great job making it! ;)
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's Day!! Glad you got in front of the camera! I agree nice backdrop. 😊
ReplyDelete