Love this!! You and your girls are precious! Even though I'm in a similar position, I still find it hard to imagine you (or myself, frankly) as a professor/lecturer. ;-) When did Sienna get glasses? I love them!
Seriously, Kandice... When did we grow up and take over the classroom? I still feel like I'm no comparison to Johnston!! ;) and yes, Siena's glasses are new she is nearsighted! Not too bad yet, though!
Love this!! You and your girls are precious! Even though I'm in a similar position, I still find it hard to imagine you (or myself, frankly) as a professor/lecturer. ;-) When did Sienna get glasses? I love them!
ReplyDeleteSeriously, Kandice... When did we grow up and take over the classroom? I still feel like I'm no comparison to Johnston!! ;) and yes, Siena's glasses are new she is nearsighted! Not too bad yet, though!
DeleteYou are too cute!
ReplyDelete